PYD-Survival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is the server down?

2 posters

Go down

Is the server down? Empty Is the server down?

Post  jacob1715 Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:07 pm

Every time I try to connect I get the message "Failed to connect to server Unknown host 'pydsurvival.sytes.net' " I'm entering "pydsurvival.sytes.net:25565" in the IP field and it usually works but, for some reason it isn't any more. The problem might be on my side because I have to stay at my step mom's house for the next few days and I don't have very good connection here although, I normally am able to play on this server from her house with little to no problems. So long story short, is the server down and if not what advice do you guys have for me.
jacob1715
jacob1715

Back to top Go down

Is the server down? Empty Re: Is the server down?

Post  jacob1715 Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:53 pm

Ok well I was able to get on for about 5 mins then my game crashed when parker told me to go to the LM store at spawn. Since then I haven't been able to get back on the server and have been getting the same responce. Any ideas? And if I'm not the only one with this problem please don't hesitate to let me know.
jacob1715
jacob1715

Back to top Go down

Post  Parker_yadigg Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:28 pm

jacob1715 wrote:Ok well I was able to get on for about 5 mins then my game crashed when parker told me to go to the LM store at spawn. Since then I haven't been able to get back on the server and have been getting the same responce. Any ideas? And if I'm not the only one with this problem please don't hesitate to let me know.

The IP is being weird, use:

pydcraft.strangled.net:25565

Parker_yadigg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jacob1715 Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:55 pm

Worked thanks. Major lovely but I'm sure you are already workin' on it.
jacob1715
jacob1715

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down