PYD-Survival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Baned and my topic was deleted, Why?

2 posters

Go down

Baned and my topic was deleted, Why? Empty Baned and my topic was deleted, Why?

Post  Eliteepic22 Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:06 am

Hi there admins

I was baned, wrongfully banned because all my hardwork was gone!! after the damn roll back!!! yes i lost everything as i was new to the server And if you think damn is swearing, take me to court i bet the judges will laugh you out of court. if that is the reason i was banned!. I liked this server But!! roll back was just annoying. Any way isnt your job is to warn people 1st then ban?

Last edited by Eliteepic22 on Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:24 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Rules)

Eliteepic22

Back to top Go down

Baned and my topic was deleted, Why? Empty Re: Baned and my topic was deleted, Why?

Post  Parker_yadigg Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:56 am

My job is to fix my server. I did that. And you called me a bitch. Do you know how much effort I put into that server, especially in the last 48 hours with the update? You lose a little bit of stuff and lose your patience with me. Straw that broke the camels back.

Parker_yadigg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Baned and my topic was deleted, Why? Empty Re: Baned and my topic was deleted, Why?

Post  Eliteepic22 Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:02 am

Parker_yadigg wrote:My job is to fix my server. I did that. And you called me a bitch. Do you know how much effort I put into that server, especially in the last 48 hours with the update? You lose a little bit of stuff and lose your patience with me. Straw that broke the camels back.

i said a boitch Very Happy sorry if i called you what ever!! I'm sorry for that but, i lost evrything my home the lot!! 3 hours on server, and all gone but ok i do apoligise for being rude, as i was annoyed, this has never happend to me so once again i do apoligise And i put my hands up for you to ready everything for us players, it is a great server and thinking of donating myself! as my brother may or may not come on as well, if i'm allowed back on,

Eliteepic22

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum