PYD-Survival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

got banned for flying no rule..no warning...

2 posters

Go down

got banned for flying no rule..no warning... Empty got banned for flying no rule..no warning...

Post  bloodyguy32 Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:30 pm

i went on to your server with a fly mod i was trying out i had seen other non admins flying so i decided to get one
when a showed An0(sum other numbers) instead of saying i couldnt fly he banned me i went on my bros account and when i tried to tell him i woulnd do it again he banned my bros account if flying is not allowed make a rule on signboreds and plz unban me i love your server and brought 4 friends to play with me who currently are playing i however was unfairly banned Sad

thank-you bloodyguy32 Cool

bloodyguy32

Back to top Go down

got banned for flying no rule..no warning... Empty Re: got banned for flying no rule..no warning...

Post  bloodyguy32 Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:51 pm

really its been about 3 weeks no answer? No

bloodyguy32

Back to top Go down

got banned for flying no rule..no warning... Empty Re: got banned for flying no rule..no warning...

Post  jacob1715 Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:51 am

Well, to be honest, no one has responded because it is a self explanatory and is also a poorly thought out justification. First why would you use a fly mod on a survival server? Never once have I been on a survival server that allows fly mods. Also if you read the signs at spawn (by the way there is a sign telling you to read the signs) it tells you how you can view the rules and in the rules it clearly states that you can have no mods. I seriously doubt that Parker will lift your ban but, if you want to pursue this further then I would suggest sending him a private message and try to conger a coherent and reasonable argument before you publish it.
jacob1715
jacob1715

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down