PYD-Survival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friend was wrongly accused and banned

2 posters

Go down

Friend was wrongly accused and banned Empty Friend was wrongly accused and banned

Post  qwerty098 Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:53 pm

Hello admins. Recently today, 7/19, my friend jj505 was banned. I asked admins in-game as to why he was banned and the response was that he griefed several houses. I can assure you that he did no such thing. He was out looting unlocked chests the day before, which is stated in the rules as acceptable behavior. During this he was inside several already destroyed homes looking for leftover items in chests. He says he was also mining iron in one of those houses which had a mining area already inside. I am sure that admins have confused him for griefing those already destroyed houses. JJ505 and I have no intention to grief and he is my partner in-game. Thank you for reading this and I kindly ask admins to consider unbanning him.
A reply is appreciated.

qwerty098

Back to top Go down

Friend was wrongly accused and banned Empty Re: Friend was wrongly accused and banned

Post  Andrea5 Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:10 am

Ohai!

We are SO sorry for the mistake done by banning you're friend. Filtering through Griefers and looters can be hard and mistakes have been done. We are improving our ways of guarding the server(including some plugins i myself want removed) and trying to find the best suitable playform for everyone.

Glad you made this post to make us aware of our mistake and your friend will be unbanned as i write this post.

//Andrea5
Andrea5
Andrea5
Admin

https://pydsurvival.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down