PYD-Survival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

admin power abuse and wrongful ban

5 posters

Go down

admin power abuse and wrongful ban Empty admin power abuse and wrongful ban

Post  killerkelly Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:51 am

parker or any admin other than af0. i was banned for disrespecting when afo disrespected both my cousin (kingmahoney) and i. king was stating an issue with our house being griefed again. afo did a block history on it then ignored us. king then asked afo if there was going to be a rollback. he was told only parker could. then told to leave the server if he didnt like the way the grief protection worked. he then reply'd ok B**** im going and was banned for spaming which he didnt do at all. then he was banned for spamming. at that time i threatened afo to report him for admin power abuse and then swearing (which i have a screenshot of). at that time i was then banned for disrespecting after being told by afo and another user to "gtfo." plz un-ban me due to afo's wrong doing

killerkelly

Back to top Go down

admin power abuse and wrongful ban Empty Re: admin power abuse and wrongful ban

Post  ficarra1002 Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:24 pm

I thought afo was the top admin. If I'm correct, it's not power abusing, because he's the head dude.

ficarra1002

Back to top Go down

Post  Bullitz07 Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:05 am

I've never had any problem with af0. The way I see it is if you give him respect, he'll respect you back. If anything happened, could be that you caught him on a bad day. As for him "ignoring" your complaint about a grief, I haven't known him to do that, and if he ran a block history with nothing that came up for it, could be that you either weren't griefed and the server reset somehow without saving that (which has happened to me), weren't griefed at all, or possibly repaired the grief, which I heard doesn't show who previously messed around with that block. As for the swearing, that's partly why I believe there's an age limit on the server, so who the fuck cares about swearing Smile

Bullitz07

Back to top Go down

admin power abuse and wrongful ban Empty OMG i got banned for no reason

Post  danielcwr Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:01 am

i got on one day and it said you have been banned on this server and i thought wtf what did i do so please unban me cause i did nothing the last time i was on af0929 was on so if i did anything wrong he would have said so WTF please UN BAN ME
danielcwr
danielcwr

Back to top Go down

Post  af09299 Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:02 pm

Killerkelly,

Ok I just noticed this so I appologize for my delayed response. I do remember this day and you are not including all of the facts. What happend that night is your friend got on for the first time for AT LEAST a month. When I got there I realized that he had been griefed by a previously dealt with group known as the "black bandits." It had been so long since his grief that nothing was even showing up on blocklog. This means....even if I had the ability to rollback at the time, it would have done him no good. I told him there was nothing I could do because the griefers had already been banned, past that i told the truth...there was nothing I could do. He then began complaining because I refused to protect his land. I told him that it was only for those that donated and he complained about it saying other servers give that stuff for free and because of that he refuses to donate to servers "like this on." Then yes, I told him to go to the servers that he prefers then. He then left and I banned him for spamming...a more appropriate label for the ban was probably "extreme disrespect." So I do appologize for downgrading the ban reasoning.

After this is where you stepped in. You are leaving out a TON of facts here in regards to your ban. After I banned him you began yelling at me. Claiming that you had "screenshots of me cursing," (if u do have those...feel free to post them....i would like to frame them), and badmouthing me. I put up with this for a long time until I told you to just survive as the game is intended and let me deal with the admin stuff....your response was that clearly I couldnt handle it...so yes...i cussed you..and banned you...OH AND BTW why is it that your using the forums? You said that you were parkers best friend IRL....so...why dont u just tell him about it in person?

Now First, let me explain why this server does not provide "free" area protection. This is a free server, not only that but it is one of the LARGEST free to play servers. It is uncommon for us to fall below 30 people online at any given time. Running a server like this is expensive and time consuming. Parker has to have an amazing (and reliable) machine, a very fast internet, and be willing and capable to take care of any issues the server is having no matter if he is at his other job, running errands, or even on a hot date. If you really cared for this server then you would donate to assist in not only the financial aspects, but also let parker know that you truly appreciate him not only creating such a fair, and well ran server....but also for putting in all of the time to take care of it....anyone who still believes this is not the case are, just like i told king, free to go explore other servers....

As for my judgment in banning you and king. You need to understand what my and all other admins jobs in this server are. When all is said and done we have one job...to ensure that everyone is having the most fun possible on this server. This means everything from helping build, teaching techniques, and (in this case) ridding the server of individuals who are badmouthing the server or spamming thus ruining it for everyone. Now I am not power-hungry...I just know what its like to be on this server as a complete nooby.....and I know what its like to be griefed and excessively pvp'd....I made all of the same mistakes every player makes....and every inch of the way an admin was there to help. And that is what I am trying to be. As you can see by the other responses killerkelly....the only ones who call me "power hungry" are those that break the rules or make the game less fun for others and have to deal with the less happy side of me....Those that maintain the rules and are here to simply have fun....see the good side...I am sorry that you were not given a chance to see how I truly am as an admin....

Both Killerkelly and king's bans will remain in place...have a good day

af09299

Back to top Go down

Post  ficarra1002 Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:28 am

af09299 wrote:Stuff
Fucking Lol'd

ficarra1002

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content