PYD-Survival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Y was i banned i didnt do anything wrong?

3 posters

Go down

Y was i banned i didnt do anything wrong? Empty Y was i banned i didnt do anything wrong?

Post  metfan123123 Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:50 pm

some1 please tell me why i was banned

metfan123123

Back to top Go down

Y was i banned i didnt do anything wrong? Empty Re: Y was i banned i didnt do anything wrong?

Post  Parker_yadigg Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:44 pm

metfan123123 wrote:some1 please tell me why i was banned

I'm going to tell you straight up; this one is not getting overturned. I found a magical area where all the stone was deleted? Don't deny it, I've seen it and you all 3 were banned. Don't know how you did it, but you won't be able to continue doing it.

Parker_yadigg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Y was i banned i didnt do anything wrong? Empty Re: Y was i banned i didnt do anything wrong?

Post  metfan123123 Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:10 pm

omg we found that and were just as suprised as you i thought it was there because its located under the pirate ship n while making that casued it we found it on accident idk check the logs we found that. the only hacks i have ever used was xray and u warned me so i stoped. this is the only server i play on and would never do anything to destroy or it, please believe me.

metfan123123

Back to top Go down

Post  af09299 Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:40 am

ok metfan...heres how it is...we can not prove EXACTLY who did this...but thats not the point. What we did find was you along with two other individuals who was there taking advantage of this. While we understand you might be angry over the ban..heres how myself and parker view the situation.

First: We know you were there. Regardless of the fact of who did it...you were there and you didnt tell us about it....call me crazy...but if i found an area that large where litterally diamond ore was just floating around...i would be wierded out and question it.

Second: Someone has to take the fall...wether this means questioning, tempban, warning, or permaban...someone has to go down....and you three were the only ones that we know FOR SURE at least knew about it.

Thrid: This is not your first offense. I remember before where you hella griefed another player...and i gave you a chance. Not to mention...You have admitted to being underage for the server before...We have given you a big chance and we thought for awhile that you understand and were willing to follow the rules.

So heres the final thought: You were given chances before and as far as we are concerned...this was your final strike...we enjoyed having you metfan...you brought alot to my city and to parkers server...but it looks like your time is done...have a good life man.....

The ban for Metfan wil remain in place...

af09299

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum