PYD-Survival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hiiiii I got banned pretty much right away

3 posters

Go down

Hiiiii I got banned pretty much right away Empty Hiiiii I got banned pretty much right away

Post  zaqsaw Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:43 am

Hey I'm zaqsaw I was banned on bad rep
It's been a while since I've done anything griefy though and I really didnt do much bad stuff, it was just a stage
Anyway I really want to join the server with a few friends and I promise we just want to build

zaqsaw

Back to top Go down

Hiiiii I got banned pretty much right away Empty Re: Hiiiii I got banned pretty much right away

Post  Tie_mi_shue Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:17 am

I eat food for food and stuff and yeah

Last edited by Tie_mi_shue on Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:22 am; edited 1 time in total

Tie_mi_shue

Back to top Go down

Hiiiii I got banned pretty much right away Empty Re: Hiiiii I got banned pretty much right away

Post  af09299 Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:21 am

We tottally understand and are glad you are so enthusiastic about this server. Unfortunately we have a mcbans rep requirement of at least 9/10...You have a 7.25(ish)/10. We would be glad to let you on however, you need to take care of the rep first. If you feel the issue that led to your bad rep was wrongly taken care of, then you need to go to the mcbans website and ask for an appeal. If you feel that you were correctly punished then I appologize but there is nothing I can do. We have a VERY strict rule about griefing ourselves and unfortunately the all we know about you at this time is your mcbans reputation.

If your repuation returns to at least a 9/10, wether it be due to time or an appeal, then repost on here and we will be sure to unban you. Until then...your ban will remain...

af09299

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down