PYD-Survival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No harm intended...

2 posters

Go down

No harm intended... Empty No harm intended...

Post  StarRazor Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:03 am

I'm new to Minecraft and i installed some mods like toomanyitems (which by the way doesn't work unless I have access to the /give command.) So I guess an admin banned me for it. I really LOVE your Minecraft survival server and I would greatly appreciate it if I was unbanned. I promise that no mods will be used again. Smile Also, I checked MCBans and I didn't find my name anywhere so I'm a little confused.

In-game Username : StarRazor

StarRazor

Back to top Go down

No harm intended... Empty Re: No harm intended...

Post  Parker_yadigg Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:09 am

StarRazor wrote:I'm new to Minecraft and i installed some mods like toomanyitems (which by the way doesn't work unless I have access to the /give command.) So I guess an admin banned me for it. I really LOVE your Minecraft survival server and I would greatly appreciate it if I was unbanned. I promise that no mods will be used again. Smile Also, I checked MCBans and I didn't find my name anywhere so I'm a little confused.

In-game Username : StarRazor

Correct, I asked an admin to ban you when I saw the console spammed with you using give commands. Honestly, that is what people do with spambots, and I thought that you were most likely using a spambot. So, after that explanation, I will unban you. Thanks for going about this the proper way and with respect!

Parker_yadigg
Admin

Back to top Go down

No harm intended... Empty THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU

Post  StarRazor Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:27 pm

That makes sense you had no idea how scared I was that I would be perma banned. Thanks!

StarRazor

Back to top Go down

No harm intended... Empty Re: No harm intended...

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum