PYD-Survival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beware My Return

2 posters

Go down

Beware My Return Empty Beware My Return

Post  jacob1715 Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:47 pm

As the prophicy is fortold I shall return on the darkest night of the 8th month. I shall bring with me warth of all players who's computational devices were zerofilled in a hasty and ill judged fashion (so far its just me). But when I return I shall show no mercy for those who have treaded upon and griefed my lands in such an uncoth manner. I will restore and re-erectify that which is rightfully mine and crush all who oppose my will. Beware my return...
jacob1715
jacob1715

Back to top Go down

Beware My Return Empty Re: Beware My Return

Post  Parker_yadigg Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:07 am

jacob1715 wrote:As the prophicy is fortold I shall return on the darkest night of the 8th month. I shall bring with me warth of all players who's computational devices were zerofilled in a hasty and ill judged fashion (so far its just me). But when I return I shall show no mercy for those who have treaded upon and griefed my lands in such an uncoth manner. I will restore and re-erectify that which is rightfully mine and crush all who oppose my will. Beware my return...

The return of a legend!

Parker_yadigg
Admin

Back to top Go down