PYD-Survival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

banned for no reason

2 posters

Go down

banned for no reason Empty banned for no reason

Post  total 9000 Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:39 pm

i am speaking for my behalf of being unbanned some people reported me just because i said they greifed my cave and now they have sent admins to ban me they only did it so i am out of there way no admin will hear me out me and my friend was band for the same reason i do believe but the thing is i played nicely and i worked for a town and the person i was working for is a nice person is name is 'tweedman' he was there when he saw the greif done to me i wish some people would just let me log on and let me speak for myself thank you for listening i dont mind if you say no but it is the last chance i could play on a decent server without people banning me just for there amusement this is eagle1112 'global band' band for something i didn't do Sad

total 9000

Back to top Go down

banned for no reason Empty Re: banned for no reason

Post  Parker_yadigg Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:54 pm

total 9000 wrote:i am speaking for my behalf of being unbanned some people reported me just because i said they greifed my cave and now they have sent admins to ban me they only did it so i am out of there way no admin will hear me out me and my friend was band for the same reason i do believe but the thing is i played nicely and i worked for a town and the person i was working for is a nice person is name is 'tweedman' he was there when he saw the greif done to me i wish some people would just let me log on and let me speak for myself thank you for listening i dont mind if you say no but it is the last chance i could play on a decent server without people banning me just for there amusement this is eagle1112 'global band' band for something i didn't do Sad

The ban for that name was a few weeks ago.

Parker_yadigg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum