PYD-Survival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One day pydcraft:) The next banned:(

2 posters

Go down

One day pydcraft:) The next banned:( Empty One day pydcraft:) The next banned:(

Post  rhydz100 Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:15 pm

On Thursday, i think it was, i was playing fine i had no problems i was playing with my friends in our little village thingy. Then i ask that day why did antboy and "honeydew" put tnt (this happened earlier in the week and apparently honeydew was banned and was a hacker) on my house but since antboy was an admin he fixed so i didn't bother that much i just asked him why and it was fine. Then me and davies100 went exploring to different cities and went to the grove. The only thing i did there was place 1 mud block above a bed and then removed it. Davies100 did nothing btw(well of what i know). And then Friday i was banned:(. I would like to know why and who banned me and my name isn't even on mcbans. Im rather confused so yeah thats my story.

rhydz100

Back to top Go down

One day pydcraft:) The next banned:( Empty Re: One day pydcraft:) The next banned:(

Post  Michael Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:30 pm

Hope you get this resolved. Maybe someone can give you an a solid reason for you're ban.

One day pydcraft:) The next banned:( NewSignature
Michael
Michael

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum