PYD-Survival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Umm? Please unbann me, I didn't even know.

3 posters

Go down

Umm? Please unbann me, I didn't even know. Empty Umm? Please unbann me, I didn't even know.

Post  Chevelier Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:15 pm

Okay, the server is sort of messed up right now. I get on, I make a comment about the lag. I have not played the server long so I can't remember all who is who, specially when at the moment no one has indicators of who is admin/VIP/etc. Well. MarioLuigi told me to shut up about the lag, I, thinking he was just a random other person, told him to shutup, to mind his own business. I didn't get one warning, didn't know who he was, and the bann was made instantly, without any talking over or anything, just an immediate, no offense, but semi-childish reaction..I would really like to play here again, I didn't mean disrespect, but honestly, if someone tells me to shutup, I wont take it lieing down if i don't know them. Who would? Well thankyou, and I am sincerely sorry.

Chevelier

Back to top Go down

Umm? Please unbann me, I didn't even know. Empty Re: Umm? Please unbann me, I didn't even know.

Post  Parker_yadigg Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:38 am

Bans to that server are temporary, when bukkit is active, bans will go through MCbans and not a hard file. (You won't be banned later when the server is normal)

Parker_yadigg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Umm? Please unbann me, I didn't even know. Empty What now?

Post  mega_cheddar Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:53 pm

It clearly says <admin> next to mario's name. It's pretty clear who he is...
mega_cheddar
mega_cheddar

Back to top Go down

Umm? Please unbann me, I didn't even know. Empty Re: Umm? Please unbann me, I didn't even know.

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum