PYD-Survival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

omg y the ban

3 posters

Go down

omg y the ban Empty omg y the ban

Post  SugarFreeCookies Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:43 pm

i was having fun tried to do /spawn to read rules and i ended in a jail ???? wtf going on there was about 5 of us then some tried to get out as w where all stuck in there ???? some started digging out and i try to get out and got banned ???? wtf going on ? i didn't do anything ?

can u help

sugar Sad

SugarFreeCookies

Back to top Go down

omg y the ban Empty Re: omg y the ban

Post  Michael Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:19 pm

The protections at spawn went away and people could kill and grief others at spawn. GWF was trying to control everything and you just got caught in the wrong place at the wrong time probably. I saw a lot of people get banned in a short period, maybe when the spawn is resolved you'll have another chance.

Best luck to you.

omg y the ban NewSignature
Michael
Michael

Back to top Go down

Post  Parker_yadigg Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:02 am

My admins gave MANY warnings to not grie the spawn. We had a temporary fail in the residence plugin that protects our areas. Thanks to people like you, we had to roll the server back 3 hours. Multiply that by the 35 people that were on, thats 105 man hours lost. I work incredibly hard on my server keeping it running and smooth, and then people come and mess it up first chance they get. Absolutely irritates me to the core.

The ban stays...

Parker_yadigg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum