PYD-Survival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrongly Accused and Banned.

3 posters

Go down

Wrongly Accused and Banned. Empty Re: Wrongly Accused and Banned.

Post  Tie_mi_shue Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:14 pm

I don't believe you in the slightest about not hacking. You screwed yourself in my eyes when Fannyslapper and You tried to kill me while i was afk in spawn. I hope you stay banned, sorry.

Tie_mi_shue

Back to top Go down

Post  Tie_mi_shue Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:17 pm

And besides, I trust af0929's judgement without question. He's an admin for a reason.

Tie_mi_shue

Back to top Go down

Post  Tie_mi_shue Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:25 pm

This is a Message from Af0929. He has some problems logging in.

Af0929 - In regards to your "false accusations." Here is what happened...I was alerted that you were griefing 2l3 and his friends and I was busy at the time. 10 minutes later, i saw another post of him begging for help that he was still being griefed. I went invisible and ported to him to find you running around his place. Now the griefing was INCREDIBLY minor. only four blocks that I could find. Now, this in my eyes is not enough to ban a person. I follow you around a bit and see you no-clip through a corner then see you disappear behind a wall and walk a distance further then the room next to it. Now this tells me quite a few things:
1. You did grief. its a minor amount...but enough for me to want to keep my eye on you.
2. You stuck around. looking for chests to loot and whatnot. This tells me that you are nothing more then a mere troublemaker. People like you are out to do nothing but bother other people and ruin the fun that is intended with the game
3. You not only no clipped, but you went further then the room next to it. There WERE NO OPEN BLOCKS for you to simply "go under the wall". Not to mention it was instantanious. That may be a big word for you so let me explain. You did not have time to jump down below the wall and jump back up...not to mention I have been on this server for awhile. I know what lag looks like...sometimes people look like they are in the floor or like they are flying. I accept that. But you went further then the room that was open..the perfect length of the next room over...thats not lag...thats not "going under the wall" thats no-clip hacking......

so basically...what this all tells me is that you are a menace...and we dont need you around. I stand behind my ban and plan on it being permanent. Parker will read this and know both sides of the story. Remember...i watched everything you did....i dont make stuff like this up...or anything for that matter...

Tie_mi_shue

Back to top Go down

Post  adamdh Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:57 am

Well if Af0929 thinks I hacked, then he must be as stupid as he is ban happy. It's a shame because I liked the server too. I will never play with horrible admins like Af0929 though. So I'm alright with being banned for griefing 4 blocks, and not hacking. I would have probably quit anyway.

adamdh

Back to top Go down

Wrongly Accused and Banned. Empty What?

Post  StarRazor Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:12 am

Why did you set HIS house as YOUR home set? I think you should stay banned personally...

StarRazor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down